Saturday 16 May 2009

Katie & Peter Break Up Exclusive!

Just days after the break up of Katie Price aka Jordan and Peter Andre was announced, causing upset to tens of people around the world we can exclusively reveal the real reason behind the split. While many speculated that it was due to the popularity and media attention the pair have been getting dropping, our exclusive reveals nothing could be further from the truth.

Thicky Gibtits, a close friend of Katie, revealed to us the true reason: "As everyone knows they met while on tv in the jungle, and at first Katie wasn't interested. That changed when Peter told Katie something that she only just recently found out to be a lie. He told her that they've both caught a deadly jungle fever and the only way for them both to survive is to get married and have plenty of sex. He also told her she can't tell anyone or they'll catch it too." Katie only learned of the lie two weeks ago, when afraid she had swine fever she went to the doctor and when the tests came back she was told she had no fever of any kind. "Katie was extremely upset that Peter lied to her. He said the fever could never be cured, only treated with regular sex."

When we contacted Ms. Price about this new development in the story she released this statement: "At the moment I'm still reeling over the lies, but once I'm over it I'm going to dedicate my life to helping women with jungle fever, and show them it is possible to be cured. I will thank Peter for keeping me alive when I had the fever, but for him to lie to me saying I will never be cured is unforgivable."

In Other News


















"Tom Cruise laughs off Brad Pitt's claim: "He claim's it's that big? I've had a good long look and there's no way it's that size" "





















"Susan Boyle waits rather excited for the arrival of her new husband, Stevie Wonder"

No comments:

Post a Comment